Saturday, September 24, 2005

Cars

This has absolutely nothing to do with Black Cat Bone. I'm just terrible at drawing vehicles. They always look like a shoebox with wheels. I always get caught up in the details and trying to make them look "real". So I thought I would do some from memory, not worrying about straight lines or perspective or accuracy, just have fun and draw some goofy cars. I have to say I learned something here. Sometimes you just need to loosen up, have fun and trust your instincts, you may be pleased with the results....

3 comments:

michele nichols said...

Hey Kenny,
I was checking out everyone's stuff from CC's blog links (good for inspiration) and I saw these cool cars.
Love the lovebus. :) I have the shoebox syndrome myself when it comes to vehicles of any kind..esp. motorcycles for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Hi, ##NAME##, there's a lot of information around on the internet, and I was looking for italian supercarss when I saw your blog. Interesting viewpoint, and refreshing. I'm a bit of a fast car fanatic - have been for years. Good blogging! Rex ##LINK

Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. you've certainly been beavering away, here. I'm very impressed with your blog, it is very good. All the best, Rex, ##LINK##