Monday, September 22, 2008

Get ready...

Both chapters 1 and 2 of Black Cat Bone will be up on http://www.indyplanet.com very soon. I learned a lot after the first issue, so when I completed the second one, I really wanted to go back and revise the feel of the first one. I wanted it to be more gritty and atmospheric. It wasn't moody enough.
For example, a panel that used to look like this:
...now looks like this.

I'm much happier with the way it looks now. Stay tuned, because they're coming soon!

4 comments:

JimmyPereira said...

Nice touch, Kenny. I agree that it definitely adds to the settings. It also creates more depth and a reality to the whole scene. Looking forward to the continuation....

robb miller said...

Nice work, as usual!

Steve Hearn said...

bro, apologies for not visiting your blog recently! Amazing work Kenny! Wendy and I may pop over early 2009 if Virgin have a sale on flights! Watch this space!

Kenny Durkin said...

Thanks fellas.
Black Cat Bone has been reviewed by my copy editor and is currently in the queue at Ka-Blam. Shouldn't be much longer. Third issue is written and is currently being laid out.

Steve, no apologies neccessary. I look forward to your visit of course!