Monday, July 26, 2010

Durkin's Dragons: Buzz Lightyear

A few days ago, I posted the black and white line drawing of the latest Durkin's Dragons parody, Buzz Lightyear. Here he is in color.I plan on appending the Durkin's Dragons: Parodies and Tributes book that I sold at MegaCon this year, and want to make it available at IndyPlanet. I've done a lot of dragons since then to more than double what was in the original book, but I need 3 more dragons to make it the proper number of pages. Any suggestions or requests?

2 comments:

Michael "Locoduck" Duron said...

Why not do a horror icon type dragon. Freddy, Jason etc/ Or you could even go with a GI Joe route.So many characters to choose from there.

Kenny Durkin said...

Great suggestions Loco! I'm a bit ashamed to admit that although I watched a lot of cartoons in the 80's, G.I. Joe slipped right past me. I've never seen a single episode (however, I did have a Snake Eyes action figure just because he looked cool). I'm not sure I could do G.I. Joe justice.

Freddy Kruger, on the other hand...