Friday, January 18, 2013

Durkinworks is MOVING!

After over 12 years of living in Florida and drawing caricatures at Disney World, I have decided that it's time to move back to Wisconsin. This decision is the result of years of deliberation but was accelerated rapidly due to recent personal events. Once in Wisconsin, I will be a full-time freelance artist as
well as performing caricatures live at parties, festivals and other events. One major benefit is that I'll be able to access all that places like Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison have to offer. My two oldest children, Alex and Kathy are already there and attending my alma mater, Westosha Central High School. My wife, Andi, son Jett, and I plan to move up the first half of March. For those 
of you in Florida, I will still be visiting several times a year and would love to meet up when I visit. And finally, for my friends and family in Wisconsin and Illinois, I'm returning triumphant, ready to take on the challenges and opportunities of this next level of my career. I'm eager to see you all again (and who knows, maybe even DRAW you). Stay tuned to Facebook and my blog as more news surfaces.

No comments: