Monday, March 17, 2014

Duck Commander cornhole boards.

I was recently commissioned to re-work my original Duck Dynasty caricature to appear on a very limited-edition beanbag (or cornhole) game.

In fact, there were only 4 sets made. I was given one...


 ...and another was personally carried by Rick Kiesling, the board maker to give to the folks at Duck Commander.
 In the picture above, you can see Phil Robertson with Rick's family and the boards. The boards are sturdy and high quality. Even the bags are themed to match the boards. If you need boards made like this, give Rick a holler. He's the best!

Rick later asked me if I could design a "Ladies of Duck Commander" board, for his own personal use and possibly to give as another set if he ever visited Duck Commander again.




No comments: