Thursday, November 05, 2009

2009 ISCA Convention: Gold Member Reception

Wednesday night was the ISCA Gold Member reception; a private meet and greet with the ISCA Convention guests of honor and the ISCA gold members like myself. It was amazing to have some one-on-one time with these legendary MAD artists. A few of us were lucky enough to get a shot with all four of them.
Here's Sam Viviano and I. After this picture was shot, we pulled each other's fingers.
I'm teaching Sam everything I know about drawing, a process which only took about seven seconds.


This is ISCA President and great friend Robert Bauer and I. The man knows how to throw a convention.
More to come...

3 comments:

Andi Durkin said...

What a nice smile! Looks like you're having fun! :D

Donna said...

Looks like your having a blast!! Make sure you get some pics of dad, too. Enjoy.... you deserve it!

Steve Hearn said...

wonderful....... 'sigh' ;)