Monday, November 02, 2009

The International Society of Caricature Artists Convention 2009

I am currently at the International Society of Caricature Artists Convention in Sandusky, Ohio. I'm going to really, REAAAALLLY try to update the blog during the next week of the convention. As usual, Dad's with me taking way too many pictures, some of which I plan to share with you here.

We are staying at the Kalahari Resort, which is absolutely gorgeous! So we've checked in, and registered and are waiting for the icebreaker reception to begin. There seems to be well over 200 caricature artists from around the world attending, and the special guests are Tom Richmond, Sam Viviano, Mark Fredrickson, and Hermann Mejia all from MAD magazine. It's going to be a great convention...

1 comment:

Steve Hearn said...

I am so gutted that I am not there..... say 'Hi' to Daddy Durkin for me.. miss you two so much... sigh