Saturday, November 07, 2009

ISCA Con 2009: Wrap-up

The ISCA convention is over, and it was easily the best convention I've ever attended.
I competed...Attended seminars..."Networked"...Drew a lot....

And finally collapsed with some exhausted Asian artists.

It was a very busy convention, and I'm both inspired and tired. But time waits for no man, so in a few hours I will be boarding a plane and heading back to Florida, where I will immediately drive to a Disney location to draw retail caricatures tonight. Thanks to the ISCA board, my old friends, my caricature idols, and all the new friends I met for a wonderful time. See you all next year!

3 comments:

Steve Hearn said...

Kenny, I saw photo's of your wall, totally awesome bro...! Be safe when your driving!

Esly Carrero said...

Looked like a lot of fun Kenny! Nice photos! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kelly Gannon said...

Kenny...your work on your wall was fantastic!