Friday, March 26, 2010

New concept

Coming up with characters and stories has been something that I've always had a lot of fun with. This guy is a character I've been thinking about for a while, and although he's not exactly what I want the final version of him to look like, he's pretty close. He's a solitary mechanical man who lives in a mansion, is incredibly wealthy and fights for justice with all sorts of gadgets and weapons (okay, kinda like Batman...fine). Occasionally in the story, his history is told through a series of flashbacks, each going further back in time. We see how he has upgraded his body as technology advances, the people and events in history that he has encountered, and his ultimate origin. Turns out he's been around in some form or another for a VERY long time. I'm going to develop this idea further, because I just don't have enough going on right now :)

No comments: