Monday, February 07, 2011

The Green Bay Packers: Superbowl Champions!

My team, America's team, the Green Bay Packers won the Superbowl last night. I was sure I would be watching the game alone, but Jett got into the act:



My wife, who doesn't care for sports surprised me with a great snack spread of shrimp cocktail, herring, cheese, crackers, salami, more cheese, and strawberries with Graham crackers and chocolate dip.



I also communicated with all of my friends and family via text messages, Twitter and Facebook live as the game happened. It was like everyone was in the living room with me. What a blast. I say we do it again next year!

1 comment:

Andi Durkin said...

I swear, Jett smiles all the time--I think I'm going to have to start helping a little more during these photo sessions...