Saturday, February 19, 2011

Updated Durkinworks logo: Final

I think I'm finished with the updated Durkinworks logo. I just punched up the color a little bit, and gave myself a maroon shirt per everyone's suggestions. I kept all the fonts the same and added a dragon and Kit "Blue-Eye" Baxter, the main character from my story Black Cat Bone. This will be my new blog header when I revamp the blog and get my website going, and it's being prepared for printing on a banner. Thanks to everyone for the input!

3 comments:

Brittany Trei said...

I like it! Also, I have typecasted that lettering to be for durkinworks. It would be weird seeing it anywhere else.

Kenny Durkin said...

Thanks Britt! By the way, the name of the font is "Whoopass". I'm sure that's significant in some way.

Keelan Parham said...

Fantastic.