Monday, June 27, 2011

Muppets in the house

This is the LAST day to score the Threadless Muppet Design Challenge. Please help me out and give me a score of 5.

Muppets Week (plus a few days) is winding down to a close. I've shown the process in creating my t-shirt design, outlined why the Muppets have been such an influence to me and shown most of my Muppets collection.
I've saved these guys for last. The crown jewels in my collection. They are the Muppets photo replicas by Master Replicas.
The three Muppets released; Kermit, Animal and Gonzo were created using the same patterns and materials the Muppets Workshop used to produce the official photo puppets. It's the closest thing to owning a real Muppet. You have to see them in person to truly appreciate them. Sometimes I swear they're going to come to life and start singing and telling jokes. I have these guys in the living room of my house and they cheer me up every time I see them. They seem to like my artwork too!

No comments: