Friday, November 17, 2006

What the heck have I been doing?

Haven't posted in about a month, although I have been doing quite a bit of drawing. First of all, Black Cat Bone is steadily moving along. I'll post some teaser stuff up here soon. Also, I've been involved in a weekly drawing challenge over at http://caricatureconnection.blogspot.com/ Caricature Connection artists are invited to submit artwork according to a theme introduced every Monday. It's not a contest, or even a competition. It's just meant to share your artwork with the other artists. I've been helping to run the challenges every week and participate. Here's my stuff.
Week 1: Trick or Treat.
One night at work a guest asked me what I was going to dress up as for Halloween. I told her "A caricature artist" Then I wondered what a caricature artist costume would look like...
Week 2: The Yeti.
Here's the yeti in a candid moment, early one morning retrieving the paper in his wife's bathrobe.
Week 3: The Politician.
Dubya.

Week 4: Whatcha' Watchin'?

My favorite new show Heroes, a very close second behind LOST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too, I like this new show, I follow it on internet, because i don't think coming here for now. see you soon ...