Monday, December 10, 2007

All caught up.

These are my remaining submissions for Toon Weekly's challenges. Whew, I'm all caught up now! The first is a female wrestler (challenge #3).
This is Snape, one of my favorite characters from Harry Potter (Challenge #2).
I'm having a lot of fun with these challenges. They're giving me the opportunity to try some new things, and grow as an artist. I've added Toon Weekly to my list of links. Be sure to check them out, and see what my friends and colleagues are submitting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work. I especially love the slick black and white contrast on the Snape. Very smooth. Cheers for linking too. :)

Keelan Parham said...

REALLY like the wrestler.

michele nichols said...

Coool!! This one rocks. Love the white on black linework.

Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling said...

YAAAAAA!!!! That snape is GANGSTA!!