Monday, April 07, 2008

Got frog milk?

Just when I got completely caught up with the Toon Weekly challenges, I fell behind. I've been feeling the full effects of a really busy spring break this year, and I've just taken on a ton of work for the future. But I love to be busy and I'm learning how to push myself and utilize my time more wisely. So among all the other stuff I have to get done (and before I fall too far behind) I'm going to get caught up once again on the Toon Weekly challenges and hopefully stay that way.

The challenge from a few weeks back was Freaky Hybrids. We were supposed to cross-breed two different animals. I thought of mixing a very small animal with a part from another animal that would be too large and unwieldy for it to be possible in real life. May I present...frogcow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, gloriously insane man. Nice one.

Ted said...

Kermit no likey.

I feel all dirty now looking at this, utterly dis... ok I will stop now.


I love the muppet look on the frog's face.

Michael "Locoduck" Duron said...

Oddly enough The rainbow Connection came on my itunes right as I was reading this post. Fantastic buddy!

Jeffrey Carrier said...

...I was drinking milk when I saw this one...I laughed...guess what...that's right...it shot out my nose...funny stuff

JimmyPereira said...

Oh, man! That's pretty nasty! I wonder what that kinda milk would taste like? Hmmmmmm.

michele nichols said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Disgusting! Yet awesome! My favorite part? The fact that the udder openings are X'es like a real baby bottle!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!