Sunday, March 07, 2010

Off to work.

It's back to work for me. I'm on my way to draw live at the retail caricature stand at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. I've had a great week off, spending quality time with my wife and our new addition, Jett. I'm trying to keep the baby pics to a minimum here, though I've probably taken hundreds. Here are a few of my recent favorites:
The flash in this picture really shows off his blonde hair. The mittens are to keep him from scratchin up his face.
He's such a good baby...

...well, most of the time.

Daddy's gotta go to work, see you soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! Looks like a blonde Alex, and little like me in that last one. hahaha.

brian said...

OMG!Soooo cute! Congrats again you two..... now Thweee!!

brian said...

OMG!Soooo cute! Congrats again you two..... now Thweee!!