Thursday, April 01, 2010

Ninety One

In 2009, I posted on the Durkinworks blog 91 times. That's at least once a week. Not bad, but I always strive to do better. During the ISCA convention November of 2009, I vowed to post every single day. Starting November 14th I have posted daily for 138 days straight. Because of that accomplishment, I have also managed to post 91 times so far this year, thus tying my all-time yearly record of 91 posts. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm not giving up though, I'm going to keep the streak going. Stay tuned for tomorrow's tie-breaking post! :)

2 comments:

Steve Hearn said...

Congratulations Kenny, it is not easy to post everyday but it is a great exercise in keeping you focused and connected to the world out there in cyber land! Keep up the excellent work my brother!

Kenny Durkin said...

Thanks Steve! You're doing a great job as well!