Friday, April 20, 2012

Fellowship of the Muppets: Available Now!

There's been a lot of activity online lately regarding this illustration of mine:

It's the Muppets as the cast from Lord of the Rings.  That’s Robin as Frogo, Bean as Samwise Bunny, Pepe as Peppin, Rowlf as Gandrowlf, Scooter as Legofer, Kermit as Arafrog, Fozzie as Bearamir, Gonzo as Gimzo, and Rizzo as Mizzo.

Good news! It's now available as a cards, print and posters! You can order it here:



Several other pieces of my Muppet artwork are also available. Soon I will offer T-Shirts and iPhone cases as well.

Finally, I will be unveiling a new Muppet fan blog within the next few days. It will chronicle my history of Muppet and Henson fandom, showcase my Muppet artwork, offer news and reviews and give you a place to purchase my artwork. Stay tuned!

No comments: