Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Gangster.

Okay. So I missed the boat for MegaCon. I was supposed to have the first issue of Black Cat Bone done to debut the last week of February. However, those who know me, are aware that I'm still enduring a personal issue that has been taking up a great deal of my thoughts and sanity. It has made focusing on the book nearly impossible. The good news is, things are wrapping up in the "D-word" department, and a huge weight will soon be lifted from my shoulders. Then it's Black Cat Bone all the way, baby! In the meantime, here is a gangster interrogation, just for fun.

4 comments:

Michael "Locoduck" Duron said...

I continue to bow down before your amazing talent!

Keelan Parham said...

Yes, and we all know how fun gangster interrogations can be.

Goo dluck on all that D stuff, bro. Hang in there.

God Bless you!

K

Keelan Parham said...

Oh yeah...forgot to tell you how nice the drwing is! Well, it is. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Soon the "D" will be done and it'll be all "C" for Cat!