Sunday, December 06, 2009

Durkin and Duck: Random Pinup Hotties

A few years ago, talented artist and good friend Mike "Locoduck" Duron and I collaborated on a book called "Durkin and Duck: Random Pinup Hotties." We designed the book to be sold at several of the comic book conventions we were attending that year. We each selected six female characters from comic books, animation, movies etc to portray in our own way. It was a really fun project, and gave me a chance to do things I normally wouldn't do. These are my images.

Catwoman.

Mike decided we should each draw a female character from a video game. I chose Ms. Pac Man. Still hot after all of these years.

Princess Leia as Jabba's slave. My favorite for obvious reasons.

She-Ra.

Harley Quinn.

Little Red Riding Hood.

Supergirl. I dig this one too.

No comments: