Friday, January 21, 2011

All the young dudes.

One of the trends I've noticed lately is the increase of boys aged 10-12 getting their caricature done. I remember what a fun age that was. Young enough to not be a teenager (ugh) but old enough to have more freedom and responsibility than a little kid.
The latest crop of dudes are unabashedly individuals happy to express their uniqueness through their attitude and appearance.


Dig that hat daddy-o! These guys were great fun to draw.

In the past, this particular demographic would always want to be either riding a skateboard or playing video games. This new group of guys are being more creative, like this cyborg here.



I love improvising, and I appreciate it when the guests give me an opportunity to draw something different. The inventiveness of these cool guys sure helps.

No comments: