Monday, February 15, 2010

Guess what I found out today...

So my very pregnant wife and I went for an ultrasound today. She's due March 5th, and up until this point, we wanted the gender of the baby to be a surprise. However, we couldn't contain our curiosity any longer, so we told the technician that we wanted to know the sex of the baby. It's a... ...BOY!
I can't tell you how shocked I am. I was convinced all this time it was a girl. Not that it matters, I'm just glad he's healthy. The tech estimated that he's 7 pounds. Heart and organs look great, he even has all of his fingers and toes. This picture is his face from the front. You can see his right eye, nose and mouth and what's probably his forearm and hand. Hang in there a few more weeks little dude, we'll meet you soon!

7 comments:

Steve Hearn said...

WONDERFUL! I will be able to teach him how to drink European Beer when he is old enough!

Tim Gardner said...

Ah-ha! Now you can name it (him) Timothy! ...But, seriously, this is wonderful.

Paula said...

Congratulations!!!!

Mandy said...

How cute, he has your eyes!

david o'keefe said...

congrats guy!!

Kenny Durkin said...

Thanks Steve, Tim, Paula, Mandy and the constantly inspiring David O'Keefe!

Angela said...

Congratulations! Really exciting and sounds super healthy!