Monday, February 01, 2010

Spinning within the whirlwind...

With my grandma passing away, I will be heading up to Wisconsin very soon to be with my family. I'll depart Wednesday and come back to Florida Sunday. In the meantime, I worked last night and then I have to work first thing this morning and then I have a gig later tonight. That leaves me with very little time to tie up any loose ends and take care of the necessary business I have before I go. It also leaves my very pregnant wife home alone. Hang in there, babes!
It appeals to what remains of my OCD tendencies to update my blog every single day, so keep coming back and you'll keep seeing new content. I plan on taking pictures of my caricatures at the gig tonight, and posting them before I leave Wednesday. While in Wisconsin, I'll update you on how things are going, and show you some of my old haunts.
That said, I have no artwork of mine to share with you today, so here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

1 comment:

Michael "Locoduck" Duron said...

...and that my friend made this blog entry worth the while! Only YOU would come up with a photo like that. LOL