Friday, December 02, 2011

The Return of Geeky Friday: Nightmare Before Christmas part 2.

 Geeky Friday is back after a hiatus. There's just so much going on that I can't feature a Geeky Friday every week, so I'll just post it when I have an "open" Friday.

One of the previous Geeky Fridays featured my Nightmare Before Christmas figure collection. Normally housed in my Nightmare Before Christmas themed bathroom, it's currently in the "showcase" above my television in my living room. The showcase is a ever-rotating display of a part of my collection. Previously it was Futurama, but now due to the holidays I changed it to something more festive. For Halloween, it looked like this:

But now that Halloween is over, I've upgraded it to the Christmas version:


Special thanks to my curator and exhibit organizer Alex Durkin.

No comments: