Friday, August 05, 2011

Who you gonna call? Geeky Friday!

Today's Geeky Friday post is of my Ghostbusters collection.
I love these guys, and although there's tons of Ghostbusters stuff out there, this is really all I need to represent the Ghostbusters in my overall collection (although a Sta-Puft Marshmallow man would be nice).
These are the Real Ghostbusters, the figures based on the cartoon based on the movie. These were released in the mid-1980's. I have all four Ghostbusters, the Ecto-mobile and Slimer.
Mattel recently released a new line of Ghostbusters figures based on the movies. This time, they were able to get clearance for the actor's likenesses. There's a Dana Barrett figure coming soon based on Sigourney Weaver's character in the movie. Now THAT performance brings back fond memories!

No comments: