Friday, October 14, 2011

I need your votes (again).

"It's time to play the music, it's time to light the lights..."

It's time to cast your vote in the WeLoveFine Shop Muppets Tee Design Contest!
This is the second Muppet t-shirt design contest I've entered. The last time it was through Threadless.com. This time it's from the site welovefine.com. I was able to submit two designs. The first is called "It's time."

This design was made exclusively for the WeLoveFine contest.Participants were allowed to enter up to 5 designs. I entered some artwork I had done previously just for fun. I call this one "Loud and Obnoxious"

To vote, you'll need to register on the site. The entries are presented in random order, so just scroll through until you see my designs. The higher the score, the better chance of winning, so be a pal and please give me a "5", won't you?

No comments: