Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Puppet, Muppet and Marionette Art Show open!

Just got back from the opening night of the Puppet Muppet and Marionette Art Festival at the Avalon Gallery in Orlando. There was a HUGE turnout and I met a lot of enthusiastic and supportive gallery attendees. I'll be going back to take more pictures, but here are a few for now.This is the view from outside the gallery. I'll get a better shot next time, but I was so excited to get inside the gallery and look around. Here's the famous poster for the show. So cool to finally see one in person.This is two of my pieces, "Steppin' Out" and "Teeth". My artwork is in a gallery! My artwork is in a gallery! Here's me and "One man's trash is another man's Muppet". By the way, my shirt was designed my James Caroll, one of the contestants from the Threadless Muppet Design challenge that I also competed in. You can order one for yourself right here.
Jett, me and the "trash".

The festival runs through November 10th, so if you're in the Orlando area, be sure to stop by and check it out. It's FREE!
For those that are out of town, I will be returning to the gallery to take some more pics and show some of the other great artwork on display.


No comments: