Friday, March 18, 2011

MEGACON in one week!

Megacon will be in Orlando next weekend, and I'm going to be an attending artist. I'm just going down my checklist of things that I need so that I'm fully prepared.
 
Get banner printed: Check

Get new Scraps book printed: Check
Print updated version of Durkin's Dragons: Parodies and Tributes: Check




   Order more Durkin's Dragons books since I sold out of them last year: Check
 Make sure I have enough copies of Black Cat Bone: The Blues is Born: Check
Order more copies of Black Cat Bone: Flood Water Rising: Check

Okay. So I wasn't able to finish the third chapter of Black Cat Bone in time for Megacon this year. But I still have a lot of  merchandise to sell. I still have to design my table space and get some shelving and fixtures to make my area look cool. I have to say, this is the most prepared I've been for a convention yet!

No comments: